Sunday, July 02, 2006

What I do at work.

One of the reasons I wanted to do a Blogg with Katie was to have a place where I can share my ideas and sketches.

I made these Gopher Men because I've been working on a series of ideas to create an animal wildlife using the business world. I got the idea from looking over my cubicle at work and seeing this sea of cubicles. Randomly a person's head would appear kind of like gophers popping their heads out of the ground. I'm also playing around with imitating the dollar print style. I doodled these while I was at work.

5 comments:

lightyear8 said...

Very nice! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Megan said...

Ha! Cute creations.

luminarumbra said...

LOL! Haha, they are great little office workers, them gophers.

Linds said...

me gusta mucho - make sure some people (especially when walking through halls or stairways) exemplify cattle. I'm always tempted to moo when we're being funneled up the staircase at work.

Anonymous said...

Cute Josh. I hope none of these are me! Your boss!