Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Little Nutty

Hi everyone,
As you can painfully see we have not been posting anything for a while now. Life has just been personally busy in ways we cannot avoid and so it has caused us to neglect our blog. We've whipped up a collection of posts and now we're trying to find time to actually put them together.
It's Christmas and I (Josh) don't have much to show you but I do have this very rough sketch I threw together yesterday during my 15 minute break at work.
It's a design of the Nutcracker for a personal project of mine. The Nutcracker's form is actually a cursed man from an origin story in the Nutcracker novel called The Hard Nut. I've wanted to see the Nutcracker book by ETA Hoffman adapted into a film for while now, and until that happens I've been slowly designing my own! Another example I can show of my work on this project is the concept for a teaser trailer. (I know, I show this every year. TRADITION!)

More to posts to come!

No comments: