Thursday, June 28, 2007

Too Much Time On My Hands?

Last month for Josh’s birthday I decided I wanted to get him tickets to an upcoming concert but wasn’t sure which event he would most prefer to attend. I narrowed it down to three choices and put together the following "comic book" to present them to Josh. There are a few semi-obscure jokes that may or may not be funny to you if you don’t know the back story but everyone that has seen it in person has chuckled at least a bit so I decided to make it available to the entire world. Here it is in all it’s cheesy glory:
Just in case you’re wondering, Josh chose #3, Alison Kraus and Union Station at the Greek Theater tomorrow night. We would still like to see Weird Al but we missed the boat on getting tickets for any of the OC Fair performances so we’re going to have to wait till the end of his tour when he comes back through SoCal. Also, you may have noticed my "subtle" subliminal message about the Keith Urban concert- I guess it worked! (see June 26 post)

3 comments:

James said...

Oh my! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long, long while.

Kenfield said...

Thanks James. I knew you would appreciate my "high brow" humour (notice how I spelled humor with a "u"? That's how classy people do it).

-Katie K:

James said...

exactly!